I'm unable to use my credit/debit card to make a purchase. Why?Updated 9 months ago
This may happen due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect details of Debit/Credit Card.
- Credit Card declined from the Bank Company.
- Crossed Credit limit available on your Credit Card
- Credit Card Company doesn't allow overseas transactions.
- Mismatch of Billing address with bank’s record. For more information, please contact your respective bank.
If the problem still persists, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Was this article helpful?