What are the steps to return an item ordered from your website?Updated 2 years ago
- 1. Informing SeamsFriendly
In case you have any complaints regarding the product you have received, please file a return request within 14 days of receiving the product. This can be done at http://returns.seamsfriendly.com
- Confirmation email from SeamsFriendly
- You will receive an acknowledgment email from us confirming a Return Authorization, within 2-3 business days.
- Please do not ship the item(s) before you receive this email. We will be unable to process any items returned without the Return Authorization Reference.
- Please note: In case needed, we'd request you for a picture of the item for our internal review to be able to process your request.
- Shipping Back the Items
When Shipping back the items:
- As advised in our return authorization email, please send the items to us, preferably, through a reputed, registered courier/airmail service. This is to avoid any transit-related issues.
- Please ensure that you retain all the packaging material along with the product. Do not remove tags, stickers, etc. unless you are sure you want to keep the product. The presence of original tags is a must to process returns.
- Item Receipt and Inspection at SeamsFriendly Warehouse
As a policy, our team will examine the product on its return and identify the defects/variations as indicated by you.
- Proposed solutions post receipt of returned items
Post-inspection, our team will propose solutions to you on a case-to-case basis -
- Store Credit to be used later for shopping at SeamsFriendly.
- A refund to the original mode of payment.
Was this article helpful?